Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Well it's been 2 months since my last one so I guess I will make a new update, i'm bored right now. I've been to a few partys, gone out with my brother a lot, eatten a lot of ice cream and chocolate. I was suppose to go meet a girl for ice cream but she had to stay home today :/. Spanish is coming along, I think it's slowed down now, need to speak more. School is a pain in the ass, i'm just generally mad there. I guess its because most of the people in the class won't leave me alone, and it's not that they are being the whole, I want to be your friend, it's more of acting like a bunch of 5 year olds all the time. And the SCREAMING is just awful. But I like just about everything else other then school :P. I'm having more fun my Mauro and his friends, they go out a lot more and I meet a lot of new people. I've been on the computer a lot during the week, watching TV shows and movies and music. My hard drive is filling up fast :P Taking lots of photos, they are on Facebook, putting them on here is just difficult and annoying, uploading things to 2 different places. I guess I can put up a few.
Posted by Geoff at 2:46 PM
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Well i guess its time to update this thing, mom seems to be nagging me to do it. Well, I'm not good at this writing thing, in English or Spanish. so i guess i will just list out some things that are different I've noticed.
- They drive like nut cases here, Right of way is backwards compared to the US. Cars get right of way over everything and if your in the way they wont stop.
- The Cops here don't do much of anything but stand around talking, and sometimes they take you in for no reason at all.
- Also they drive Very Aggressively, like speeding, going around cars at high speeds, its all fun.
- People are So friendly, they say hi, do the kiss on the check thing even if they don't know you. A lot of times you are walking down the street and you get a bunch of random people saying hi to you.
- It is VERY HOT. it was like 110 degrees outside the first day of school i had. So hot that a lot of people just go to bed in the middle of the day.
- Everyone's houses have metal gates around them and shutters over the windows.
- They stay out Very late, most days i don't get to bed till 12 AM.
- And on the Weekends people are out partying till 4, 6, 8 in the morning.
- There is Coke EVERYWHERE, although there is a Coke Plant in the town, there are signs for Coke every 20 feet.
I like it, its nice. My family has a Flat Screen TV, Internet, a little pool in the back. My family is very friendly and they want to give me everything. They are very Open and want to learn English and about America. They also own a Gym right around the corner from my house. My school is about 4 or 5 blocks from my house so you can walk. At school everyone is so friendly, everyone asking me questions, some good, some bad. And school gets out at 12:30 in the Afternoon. That's really nice.
I don't know, that's all i can think off. Oh, the Meat is GOOD. If you want to see Pics go to my Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63909&id=737087380&l=fbbbe. Post a comment!!!