Saturday, February 7, 2009


There is my City!! My family says that there house is within 4 blocks of that Square in the middle of the map. Zoom out to see where I am in Argentina as a whole. Well i forgot that I haven't been on here in a while and haven't said where I'm going!! I'm going to Formosa, Argentina I the north of Argentina near Paraguay. My family has 5 kids one of which is still in the house. I'm told he is 17 and a guy, that's about it right now. The older siblings are 3 girls and another guy. I don't really know what my host dad does other then some kind of Accountant, the Spanish language barrier is hard to cross. My School will be a small private one with about 25 kids in each class and one class to a grade, that will be a big change. My school in Michigan has like 400 kids to each grade! My city has 210,000 people living in it! And my school and house are right in the center of it, I've got a feeling that this is going to be a good exchange.....


0 comments: